Are u in my buddy list? 😳
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Are u in my buddy list? 😳
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Are u in my buddy list? 😳
I actually don’t know 🤣 did we ever talk back in the day? Like 2014-2015 🤣
edit: guess I wasn’t 🤣
I’ll be back soon need to run an errand 🤣
no not shower 🤣
It does because I’m brown 🤣🤣 straight to jail I go
Back soon... Then next time u disappear it will be for shower 🤣
Btw tagged u in a new topic, check main forum..
It happens for real ?.. I watched many videos on youtube but never really believed about the racism..
Mostly with black.. they arrest them just for no offense too.. 🤪
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k