Omg that smile at the end
PriAm moment 😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Omg that smile at the end
PriAm moment 😍
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
I think Priyal is always making mistakes on purpose so they have to reshoot 🤣
But mujhe laga Amar ka mistake hai
Gem is always happy around SH ❤️
Ek to itni choti jagah per sabko daal diya hai, bakri bhi hai, chandani bhi, churi wLa, baloon wala, sabji wali🤣
Kaun kisko order de raha hai samjh nhi aa raha.
Isi chakkar me 8 baar dekh liya😆
They take turns 🤣
That is what I want to say😳
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Hayeeeeee☺️😳
Issbar shooting wala sequence nahi kite wala lag raha hai...😳😈
Waise yeh Chandni apni alag trip pe hai...🤪1
PriAm bhi apni alag trip pe hai😳
Last mein dono ki smile😍
#PriAm❤️
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
I think Priyal is always making mistakes on purpose so they have to reshoot 🤣
Tell me something that I don't know 😎
Softies 💕
Yeh Sayyad ka phone hai