haan bechari got scared 🤣.Originally posted by: Eatingpanda
Hellu darr gayi bichari😂
And That last line got my tharki mind activated 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
haan bechari got scared 🤣.Originally posted by: Eatingpanda
Hellu darr gayi bichari😂
And That last line got my tharki mind activated 🤣🤣🤣
The video was so slow, I thought I had somehow reduced the speed and was watching it in slow-mo🤣
😆But I'm wondering how many bts vids rra has omg the ps of vv jalparra, shayed bts omg . But I feel happy also we get to see these bts .Originally posted by: Eternalallure
The video was so slow, I thought I had somehow reduced the speed and was watching it in slow-mo🤣
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
😆But I'm wondering how many bts vids rra has omg the ps of vv jalparra, shayed bts omg . But I feel happy also we get to see these bts .
This guy is so secretive i am damn sure he has loads of juicy footage 🤣🤣🤣😜 dekhna ek ke baad ek khulasa karega👻
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Haha. Ask the others. In terms of tharkiness I know no limits. 🤪Mera toh hamesha chalu rehta hai bas jab naya mal milta hai its gets double activated
Get ready then shamko maal milne ke chances hai🥳
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
haan bechari got scared 🤣.
Haa🤣 kaan band kar diye usne😆
3 hours to go 🥳🥳 I hope Rra attends LG Awards
I haven't heard much about this award. Hmm not sure who will come.Originally posted by: Eatingpanda
3 hours to go 🥳🥳 I hope Rra attends LG Awards
I haven't heard much about this award. Hmm not sure who will come.
Last year shaheer Sheikh won best actor award and Sharddha Arya won best actress awards. This year if we look at insta votes then we seem to leading.. though I feel karanvir has more votes than Rra.But these guys have best actor critics award too..So keeping my fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞
If Rra comes for the award function then we might need new thread 😳😆