Originally posted by: simply.meghana
if a person ever liked me I either didn’t know because I’m dumb or I didn’t like them 🤣
This has happened with me too. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
if a person ever liked me I either didn’t know because I’m dumb or I didn’t like them 🤣
This has happened with me too. 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Where do we start?
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
yeh toh sach me Abhay ko chura ke le gayi 🤣🤣 then why do you need to participate in auction ghar me hi miljaega towel 🤣🤣
but that’s cute ☺️
Ghar me hi available hai sab uske liye to 🤣
Seems u tried and it failed 🤣
leave some Abhay for the rest of us 🤣🤣🤣
Seems u tried and it failed 🤣
never tried and hesitating to try it 🤣🤣 many of my friends didn’t have good experiences with it
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
if a person ever liked me I either didn’t know because I’m dumb or I didn’t like them 🤣
Exactly the same happens with me 🤣
It's always my friends who tell me that a guy likes you and I'm like I never noticed it 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I have another question🤣
What if a person likes you but you like them back and it happens all the time 🤣🤣
Then a competition is needed to select 😆
🤣
Jao balikaon. Tum dono ko tumhara abhay jald hi mile 🤣
Dehradun hi chalte hai🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k