Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I say meghs go ahead and finish it with your finishing climax idea 🤣
But someone needs to update first so that she can update it again 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I say meghs go ahead and finish it with your finishing climax idea 🤣
But someone needs to update first so that she can update it again 🤣🤣
Soon, jab tum apne Nalayak online friends ko chhor, offline friend banane pe dhyan dogi,...
Bhaaga bhaaga aayega 🤣
I have offline friends but either I’m not interested in them that way or they have their own students 🤣🤣🤣
one time I had a crush on someone just by looks then I got to know him and turned into 🤢
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I say meghs go ahead and finish it with your finishing climax idea 🤣
I don’t have one yet I was hoping for more time 🤣
Sabka number aayega 🤣
Par tumhara number hamesha laga rahega 🤣🤣
Tinder will work then 🤣
tinder scares me for some reason 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Nimbu? What nimbu how nimbu? If there is a double reference i am unable to catch it
🤣🤣
I have enough roshni 🤣
Nimbu ki roshni means limelight🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I have offline friends but either I’m not interested in them that way or they have their own students 🤣🤣🤣
one time I had a crush on someone just by looks then I got to know him and turned into 🤢
🤣🤣
Everyone is burned with this experimec once. 🤣
I too am burnt with that 🤣
Tinder will work then 🤣
Any other idea? 🤣
So many memes on that. I have never used tinder to be honest 🤣
I need a cure for my social anxiety 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k