Yeah i am not sure if i m enjoyin this limelight. Aaru when are u coming back 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Yeah i am not sure if i m enjoyin this limelight. Aaru when are u coming back 🤣
OS, I don't have idea but will think !
Ye bhi side ho rahi hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Aaru when will I be able to give practicals? Teacher kab aayega? 🤣🤣
Soon, jab tum apne Nalayak online friends ko chhor, offline friend banane pe dhyan dogi,...
Bhaaga bhaaga aayega 🤣
I say meghs go ahead and finish it with your finishing climax idea 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Yeah i am not sure if i m enjoyin this limelight. Aaru when are u coming back 🤣
Kabhi kabhi tumhe bhi nimbu ki roshni enjoy karna chahiye🤣🤣
Pages are moving fast, I can't 🤣
Soon, jab tum apne Nalayak online friends ko chhor, offline friend banane pe dhyan dogi,...
Bhaaga bhaaga aayega 🤣
I don't think this works 🤣🤣
Sabka number aayega 🤣
Nimbu? What nimbu how nimbu? If there is a double reference i am unable to catch it
🤣🤣
I have enough roshni 🤣
Tinder will work then 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k