Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
*Paying attention to every word of Nikki ma'am* 🤣🤣
I will take it 🤣🤣
U r asking Wrong person
Prophecies os aaru ka department 🤣
I'll take it 🤣
Kuch to notes haath lag rahe hai 🤣
🤣🤣
Be prepared for disappointment
Aaru when will I be able to give practicals? Teacher kab aayega? 🤣🤣
it can’t be that bad 🤣🤣
I don't think I'll be disappointed if I follow your footsteps🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
the usual 🤣 practical and now diya’s auction
someone needs to update the OS 🤣🤣
OS, I don't have idea but will think !
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k