Originally posted by: manny136
from all the bts pics and segments gaumbis choice of clothes is looking really bad lol
Looks as if he just altered Dhara's Saree from Shivi reception and gave it to Rishitha🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: manny136
from all the bts pics and segments gaumbis choice of clothes is looking really bad lol
Looks as if he just altered Dhara's Saree from Shivi reception and gave it to Rishitha🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
I want to hear his dlgs, maybe it would be on the lines of Gooo shivaaaa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hope he tells some sweet lines for Raavi and gets few punches from Shiva🤣
Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon
I'm so ready
Also, we'll get to see Shiva in a t-shirt
I hope ShiVi moments bhi ho, other than their usual taunting games 😆 somebody better push Raavi onto Shiva 🤣 I believe in the crowd 🤭
after your comment I felt like doing it myself.....in case If no one does it 🤣
aag boy is looking 🔥 in red 😍 tshirt only😳
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Looks as if he just altered Dhara's Saree from Shivi reception and gave it to Rishitha🤣
must have been the same store that used the same material to make the lehnga lol
Yea sometimes...other times I don't even find it funny .🤪 and in what sense is she relatable? Becz we all hv oil in our home. ?🤔
EDT is over
Finally 🥳
Originally posted by: manny136
from all the bts pics and segments gaumbis choice of clothes is looking really bad lol
That’s why maybe Raavi is showing her displeasure by burning the lehenga😆
Nobody has objected to Gaumbi’s choices but here comes Raavi😆
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Hope he tells some sweet lines for Raavi and gets few punches from Shiva🤣
Kab ayegaa woh dinn? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Serial ke khatam hone se pehle ek baar to yeh scene aayee 🥺🥺🥺