Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

I am so done with taunts actually..😆..but I am very excited for this competition.  Since dhara matha has said so, some good might come out of it for shivi..😆..I really want to know how shiva gets the bike..both seems to have dahi on them according to btspics.. Ravi also breaks the matka..but shiva is also shown hanging in the matka wire..😆..they have successfully confused me..and somehow shiva needs a bike..they have been showing his struggle regarding work without bike a lot since few days.. so for sure he will get the bike..but whether he wins or ravi let's him win or its ravi who is winning and might later gift him..or both wins together...or some kaandh happens and everyone falls..alone with matka on top of them🤪😆...I am curious and very much excited.😆

@bold- I agree ðŸ¤£ Ab aage bhi badhna chahiye ðŸ˜†

I really hope all their supposed foreshadowing doesn't just lead to more MU's. I will jump off a cliff jk ðŸ¤ª

The bts has excited me as well, and it has been confusing. I'm really curious to see how this tashan-e-competition will play out. I really hope it lives up to our expectations! For the first time in weeks, we're excited about something...don't want to jinx anything but hopefully, phuski bomb na ho 😂

I have high hopes on their pyramid failing them.🤣 Competition ho aur kaand na ho...in Pandyaland it's a crime ðŸ˜›

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon

@bold- I agree ðŸ¤£ Ab aage bhi badhna chahiye ðŸ˜†

I really hope all their supposed foreshadowing doesn't just lead to more MU's. I will jump off a cliff jk ðŸ¤ª

The bts has excited me as well, and it has been confusing. I'm really curious to see how this tashan-e-competition will play out. I really hope it lives up to our expectations! For the first time in weeks, we're excited about something...don't want to jinx anything but hopefully, phuski bomb na ho 😂

I have high hopes on their pyramid failing them.🤣 Competition ho aur kaand na ho...in Pandyaland it's a crime ðŸ˜›

Kaandh zaroor hona chahiyein...but it should end up good for shivi and us..

blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deeps07

Kaandh zaroor hona chahiyein...but it should end up good for shivi and us..

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ive kind of watched the episode... It seems good.. Might watch again properly later on, if I get a chance. 

manny136 thumbnail

from all the bts pics and segments gaumbis choice of clothes is looking really bad lol

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Cheerleader Dev🤣🤣🤣

I want to hear his dlgs, maybe it would be on the lines of Gooo shivaaaa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

he is the mc of the competition event hope he stays neutral lol especially now that there is some shivi reunion mission lol

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

from all the bts pics and segments gaumbis choice of clothes is looking really bad lol

Looks as if he just altered Dhara's Saree from Shivi reception and gave it to Rishitha🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Hope he tells some sweet lines for Raavi and gets few punches from Shiva🤣