I'm good. How's everyone else doing? Kudos for us for keeping the fourm alive. And I've looked at ZeeTV's news shows. They are not doing that well lol.
Hi Tiya.. All ok.
Nice to see you.
Any show you found of interest?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm good. How's everyone else doing? Kudos for us for keeping the fourm alive. And I've looked at ZeeTV's news shows. They are not doing that well lol.
Hi Tiya.. All ok.
Nice to see you.
Any show you found of interest?
LOL I TAKE IT BACK SHES DOING BIG BOSS😂😱🙈 BUT NEW SHOWS NEXT YEAR OF SEHREEM