Users

Frequent Posters

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

exactly πŸ€£

I'm tired of going back to old episodes to get back into writing mode 

Same! I haven't been enjoying the past episodes as much anymore... especially since I know the CVs could've handled the track a lot more differently...

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Same! I haven't been enjoying the past episodes as much anymore... especially since I know the CVs could've handled the track a lot more differently...

I? KNOW? RIGHT? πŸ€‘

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I know right πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί 

Atleast give us one shivi scene per episode 😭😭 

Same 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

yeh dono kab best friends ban gaye πŸ€£

From the time they started gifting each other for their motive.

&

Started to show fake love for each other. 

So they r FFF (Fake Friends Forever) 

Bcoz yeh woh dost hain ki agar yeh koe se nikal sakte hain without anyone's help, yeh dusre ko duba denge for their entertainment πŸ€£

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I actually liked the family scenes earlier. But the CVs have butchered the characters.πŸ€•.

How are you supposed to Love the characters that raise their hands and beat the person who literally worships them black and blue? 

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I actually liked the family scenes earlier. But the CVs have butchered the characters.πŸ€•.

How are you supposed to Love the characters that raise their hands and beat the person who literally worships them black and blue? 

LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK :))

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Dev in his tabke cloth kurtha as the commentator πŸ€£

blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

I'm so ready 

Also, we'll get to see Shiva in a t-shirt  

I hope ShiVi moments bhi ho, other than their usual taunting games πŸ˜† somebody better push Raavi onto Shiva πŸ€£ I believe in the crowd 🀭

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon

I'm so ready 

Also, we'll get to see Shiva in a t-shirt  

I hope ShiVi moments bhi ho, other than their usual taunting games πŸ˜† somebody better push Raavi onto Shiva πŸ€£ I believe in the crowd 🀭

I am so done with taunts actually..πŸ˜†..but I am very excited for this competition.  Since dhara matha has said so, some good might come out of it for shivi..πŸ˜†..I really want to know how shiva gets the bike..both seems to have dahi on them according to btspics.. Ravi also breaks the matka..but shiva is also shown hanging in the matka wire..πŸ˜†..they have successfully confused me..and somehow shiva needs a bike..they have been showing his struggle regarding work without bike a lot since few days.. so for sure he will get the bike..but whether he wins or ravi let's him win or its ravi who is winning and might later gift him..or both wins together...or some kaandh happens and everyone falls..alone with matka on top of themπŸ€ͺπŸ˜†...I am curious and very much excited.πŸ˜†