Haaa.. Nani se hi sikha hai . Woh pata nahi kaha ki baat kahi pe ghusa rahi thi.. 🤣🤣
To maine bhi uska asthma shayari mai ghusa diya.. 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Haaa.. Nani se hi sikha hai . Woh pata nahi kaha ki baat kahi pe ghusa rahi thi.. 🤣🤣
To maine bhi uska asthma shayari mai ghusa diya.. 😂😂😂
The latest Precap and these BTS’s are confusing me. So many Purvir scenes, but doesn’t really seem like there’ll be a wedding. But Shekawats are also in Rewari. Guess we’ll find out this week 😁
The latest Precap and these BTS’s are confusing me. So many Purvir scenes, but doesn’t really seem like there’ll be a wedding. But Shekawats are also in Rewari. Guess we’ll find out this week 😁
I'm doubtful too but under what excuse will Dhwani and nani come to Rewari.
The latest Precap and these BTS’s are confusing me. So many Purvir scenes, but doesn’t really seem like there’ll be a wedding. But Shekawats are also in Rewari. Guess we’ll find out this week 😁
Virendra might have given an offer..."Chalo apna Gaav Rewari dikhata hun..."😆😳
So it might help Purvi to remember things fast..
true but how would Nani agree 🤔Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Virendra might have given an offer..."Chalo apna Gaav Rewari dikhata hun..."😆😳
So it might help Purvi to remember things fast..
true but how would Nani agree 🤔
That's a mystery...😉😆
true but how would Nani agree 🤔
Nani will follow to keep an eye on their nain matakka.
true but how would Nani agree 🤔
I think tht mukhi will ask the woman to say he didn’t do anything
Yes I think the matter will be finished tomorrow somehow. We’ve seen so many Rewari BTS’s now, they should be going there soon. I’m thinking this week.Originally posted by: EI6MZTIZKUM245F2
I think tht mukhi will ask the woman to say he didn’t do anything
Yes I think the matter will be finished tomorrow somehow. We’ve seen so many Rewari BTS’s now, they should be going there soon. I’m thinking this week.
Also maybe J and M will record something
Like mans did when purvi got raped to save her.
Then mukhi will take a Stand for mukhi.
Second point tht I think would happen when Nani does her bs talk about mukhi
Daksh will say a man like mukhi can’t do such a thing because he saved purvi also he is mukhi of revari