Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Pehle mera yahi plan tha phir maine dekha maine itna ganda likha hai toh I ended it in an abrupt manner š¤£
Bawari hai kya
Itna mast to hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Pehle mera yahi plan tha phir maine dekha maine itna ganda likha hai toh I ended it in an abrupt manner š¤£
Bawari hai kya
Itna mast to hai
Haan main toh hoon š¤Ŗ
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Vir sips the tea first then hand it over to Pur with utmost confidence, Pur grabbed the cup immediately, realizing how she just got overexcited and how she had to bear Vir smirking at her. What Pur did next was an absolute pleasure for Vir's already glowing eyes, She placed her coying lips at the same spot of the cup Vir had enjoyed the tea from. After she was done enjoying the sweetest sugarless tea, she offered the cup again to Vir, Vir couldn't keep calm and dared to ask - 'Yeh kya tha?' She took a sec break and snapped back 'Kya, kya tha....Mujhiji?..'
I am sorry for this.
Why are you sorry?!
When they both are going - yeh kya tha, kya tha... argument.. unknowingly, both of them try to reach the cup and their hands touch.š³š³
She blushes and reracts her hand and accidentally spills tea on his foot and bit on his dhoti too. He gets and goes to change... she follows him to his room and hugs him from the back.šš³š³
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
OMG! And then Mukhi will start searching for the channa inside her blouse?! Yikes!! How ungentlemanly of him. No, I dont want this. š
btw, I dont like her in this spagetti strap blouse, for this scene at all. It is just skin show, doesnt have an ounce of charm in it. The prev scene has so much simplicity in it, which adds to the charm and quiet appealing to the audience.
Iām liking the sarees just not the blouse. She wore a sleeved blouse once to school which was much better. They need to design more blouses like that.
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Hayeeeee
Purvi in black is looking soooooo hot and tempting...Upar se aise sexy expressions de rahe hai donoāŗļøš³ā¤ļø
Firstly your siggie
Secondly I know both are so attracted to each other they canāt even hide it
The more I watch this scene, the more it looks like they're going to do more than drink tea.āŗ
Seeing this scene, now I'm not so sure that they'll be in the haveli for Daksh, Dhwani's wedding. I don't think Dhwani will be flirting with Vir like this if she is genuinely engaged.
I'm wondering where nani is? Probably looking across with binoculars.
BTS weāve been given doesnāt make sense with the current track. I donāt think there is a Daksh and Dhwani wedding.
Nani with binoculars š¤£
OMG the way they're looking at each other is so intense.
Vir's Smoulder, like his face the way he is looking at her, wants to make Love š
How stunning Mrs. Virender Pratap Singh looks. Im loving her black saree with spaghetti strapped blouse.
TFS!
He is looking at her how a lion looks at a steak š
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
BTS weāve been given doesnāt make sense with the current track. I donāt think there is a Daksh and Dhwani wedding.
Nani with binoculars š¤£
Plus Daksh is nowhere to be seen in any BTS. So what excuse was used to bring Dhwani to Rewari and did nani follow her there to keep an eye on her.
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Vir sips the tea first then hand it over to Pur with utmost confidence, Pur grabbed the cup immediately, realizing how she just got overexcited and how she had to bear Vir smirking at her. What Pur did next was an absolute pleasure for Vir's already glowing eyes, She placed her coying lips at the same spot of the cup Vir had enjoyed the tea from. After she was done enjoying the sweetest sugarless tea, she offered the cup again to Vir, Vir couldn't keep calm and dared to ask - 'Yeh kya tha?' She took a sec break and snapped back 'Kya, kya tha....Mujhiji?..'
I am sorry for this.
Donāt be sorry I love this indirect kiss
Plus Daksh is nowhere to be seen in any BTS. So what excuse was used to bring Dhwani to Rewari and did nani follow her there to keep an eye on her.
Maybe Vir says Nani needs some gao fresh air for ilaaj of her asthma condition (also mental health condition) 𤣠and they all come to Rewari for a trip