Aur us baar viru waise hi chana nikale jaise purvi ne nikala tha same place of purvi....āŗļø
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aur us baar viru waise hi chana nikale jaise purvi ne nikala tha same place of purvi....āŗļø
Originally posted by: pallavi_p28
ā¤ļøDo dost ek pyali me chai piyengeš
Mujhe ye chahiye tha aur mil gya
Thanks nahimaš¤
Yes dhwani ji and mukhiji are just friends....š
Tagging more .
Sayali thank u for tag
Mujhe nhi laga tha dono ek cup se chai piyenge
Per mil gyašš
Originally posted by: pallavi_p28
ā¤ļøDo dost ek pyali me chai piyengeš
Mujhe ye chahiye tha aur mil gya
Thanks nahimaš¤
You just reminded me of the film 𤣠too funny

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Aur us baar viru waise hi chana nikale jaise purvi ne nikala tha same place of purvi....āŗļø
š¤£In another thread I said I wanted the chana to fall down Bawariās blouse āŗļøš¤£
Maine usi film se dialogue churaya haiš
But purvir scene
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
š¤£In another thread I said I wanted the chana to fall down Bawariās blouse āŗļøš¤£
Humara alag hi trip chal raha hai....š¤£š¤£
I didnāt make this a mature thread I think I might have to š
Their eyelock š„š„š„š„
And slow mo
Look vir is shaking his feet
OMG! And then Mukhi will start searching for the channa inside her blouse?! Yikes!! How ungentlemanly of him. No, I dont want this. šOriginally posted by: x-Nahima-x
š¤£In another thread I said I wanted the chana to fall down Bawariās blouse āŗļøš¤£
btw, I dont like her in this spagetti strap blouse, for this scene at all. It is just skin show, doesnt have an ounce of charm in it. The prev scene has so much simplicity in it, which adds to the charm and quiet appealing to the audience.