Good for Os & us 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good for Os & us 😆
I guess yours might return after mine 🤣
Mine is stuck in traffic whereas yours is still in the flight 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I guess yours might return after mine 🤣
Mine is stuck in traffic whereas yours is still in the flight 🤣
Yup its not gonna return before yours 🤣
I will check again after yours is back 🤣
Good for Os & us 😆
🤣🤣
I just hope my brain doesn't mess up with the story after returning🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
🤣🤣
I just hope my brain doesn't mess up with the story after returning🤣
Vo to akar hi pata chalega 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Yup its not gonna return before yours 🤣
I will check again after yours is back 🤣
I hope my brain won't scare away your brain 🤣🤣
Phir kisi aur ko damage control karna padega 🤣
If it hets scared i am sure it wont be back before next story then 🤣🤣
But lets try be positive 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
If it hets scared i am sure it wont be back before next story then 🤣🤣
But lets try be positive 😆
So much pressure on my brain now 🤣🤣
Then job falls on Aaru n meghs.
I have proven yesterday that i am not good at damage control 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k