His look is more intense here...just look at them...
Viru ke control level ki daat deni padegi...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
His look is more intense here...just look at them...
Viru ke control level ki daat deni padegi...
Thanks for the post Nahima!
Looks like her wardrode got lot more skimpy after landing in Rewari! š
Saba doesnt have any other ideas besides redoing the same thing?!
Omg Pur in black sari š„ and the blouse š„š„µš„µ
Vir ab bhi control karega kya š
Both are looking smoking š„š„µš„
I wonder where the Joker(s) are?!š²
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
The same place
The same cup
The same intensity
The same them
The same position
š³š¶š»āāļøš„µš„µš„µš„µš„µš„µš„µš„µš„µš„µš„µš„µš„µš„µ
I know this scene looks so good ā¤ļø
You need to learn to watch out for manholes š¤£
Kahi. Plotting kar rahe honge....š¤£
Jeher wali chai bana rahe honge indono ke liye
This sipping chaai from one cup is sooo damn sexy . š„µ
I don't know how a simple act is so hot..
I wonder what Dwani is thinking.. I mean the DD marriage track is on then I am wondering what mukhi did to make her sip tea from same cup.m ššš