Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Meghu if you're free then do something about that OS 🤣 I'm blank right now 🤣
I really have to update my FF first but as soon as I post that I will add 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Meghu if you're free then do something about that OS 🤣 I'm blank right now 🤣
I really have to update my FF first but as soon as I post that I will add 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I'll tell Chandeena to stop Abhay this time from reaching anywhere near you instead of locking you 🤣🤣
What if I just go to the Raichand mansion? 🤣🤣🤣
How will he collect his towel then? 😳🤣🤣
Abhay: You kill people for money?!
VD: I can explain!
Abhay: And all this time I’ve been doing it for free like a chump
Added to the OS thread 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I really have to update my FF first but as soon as I post that I will add 🤣🤣
I read your part par phir bhi idea nahi aa raha how to take it forward from here 🤣
Maybe I'll wait for another person to continue🤣
They might have told the guard to stop you from entering🤣🤣
He won't be running with a towel all the time 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Added to the OS thread 😆
Now I want someone else to go and continue🤣🤣
Yahan pe sab shanti shanti h
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k