U will have to take drastic measures like piya for that then 🤣 throw him in jail and then get kidnapped themselves 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
U will have to take drastic measures like piya for that then 🤣 throw him in jail and then get kidnapped themselves 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Timing is impeccavble. Meghs n diya ko bhi at banane me dikkat ho ra tha to unrecahed just on time na? 😆
🤣🤣
Yeah, that was a coincidence par phir bhi maan lete hai ki meri timing bohot sahi hai 🤣🤣
Abhay has nothing to do with your bhulakkad dimag🤣🤣
Ok girls now i will see u after black widow has left my television screen 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
U will have to take drastic measures like piya for that then 🤣 throw him in jail and then get kidnapped themselves 🤣
I will bring one matchbox 🤣 that’s all I need
After coming to IF, I've started to realise ki mere andar bohot saara talent chhupa hua hai 🤣🤣
why not? 🤣🤣 I go to the forest just for him 🤣
I'll tell Chandeena to stop Abhay this time from reaching anywhere near you instead of locking you 🤣🤣
And he runs away from there so that you don't catch him 🤣🤣
Meghu if you're free then do something about that OS 🤣 I'm blank right now 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k