Might be a MHRW marathon binge watching weekend🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Might be a MHRW marathon binge watching weekend🤣
Amazing blockbuster episode, after,a loooong time. Thoroughly enjoy it. Only hope the precap lifts up to expectations and fulfills Raghav and MHRW fans Dream
I do it sometimes to re watch my favorite episodes!! 😆
Nice episode, I would also like to see Farhad & Amruta story to start..
Originally posted by: jolly_fl
Nice episode, I would also like to see Farhad & Amruta story to start..
Same! How will they even meet now?
may be she can go work for Anna/may be she will help with Sunny story line. I hope they don't forget about them two.
Originally posted by: jolly_fl
may be she can go work for Anna/may be she will help with Sunny story line. I hope they don't forget about them two.
She is still going to college I believe. Unless she comes to meet Pallavi, I don’t know how they will meet but you’re right, i hope they dont forget about them