I am 25 too 😆
So I can't help, but take it personally 🤣
Wait till I find if Sai improvised this , I feel like he did 😈
What will you do?🤔 I’m curious now 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I am 25 too 😆
So I can't help, but take it personally 🤣
Wait till I find if Sai improvised this , I feel like he did 😈
What will you do?🤔 I’m curious now 😂
No , we are happy for you two
New ship in town guys
Jyotish
(JYOT)I plus R(ISH)
🤣
Bold- phir toh hum baith kar kundali nikalenge😊
Raghav called a 25 year old Pallavi aunty ! How dare he 😔. I feel personally attacked 😈
Aaj se I will call him Raghav uncle 😎
Raghav bhi toh uncle ban ke d-fam mein gya hi hai...tabhi toh sulo aunty phisli hai🤪
Aa leke chalu tujhko, ek aise des mein😊
Thanks R_R 😉🥳❤️
Sab aap logon wajah se hi toh hai 🤗
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Yes I understand. Was just wondering whether to message more or not.. Else we had no place to go to..
What to do then? - drama -
Drama🤣
Vo toh hum kab se kr rhe h🤪
Yeh meine nahi Neha ne kaha 🤣 jo puchna na usse pucho 🤣
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
And even the stars are aligned.. I am telling you.. This is meant to be..
RishRa, RishAv, SaiRish, Jyotish
All sound so very good to me
🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶
Sach mein all sound so nice❤️
Tell mine 😃
When will a find a husband who looks like Sai or even better can I get Sai himself 🤣