I am sure he has read the article before sharing on twitter.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am sure he has read the article before sharing on twitter.
I am sure he has read the article before sharing on twitter.
Who knows? I won't believe it till he likes the tweet itself. 😔
Yeah you can see it when he stands in front of the mirror. They say symmetry adds to beauty/good looks.
He's been well crafted by upar waala. Nazar na lage.
@bold: Yes, its true. Our brains love symmetrical things including faces. There is also a thing called Golden Ratio which is approx 1.6. People's face/stuff which have this golden ratio are very attractive looking.
@bold: Yes, its true. Our brains love symmetrical things including faces. There is also a thing called Golden Ratio which is approx 1.6. People's face/stuff which have this golden ratio are very attractive looking.
He's one of the few people I know of who looks good when taking pictures from a low angle. People tend to avoid that because their jaw or chin can look weird but in his case even those angles look fabulous.