https://twitter.com/saiketanrao/status/1433973816724578312?s=20
Your tweet featured in the article Jean.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/saiketanrao/status/1433973816724578312?s=20
Your tweet featured in the article Jean.
No , we are happy for you two
New ship in town guys
Jyotish
(JYOT)I plus R(ISH)
🤣
Yeh bhi theek hai 🤣🤣
Raghav called a 25 year old Pallavi aunty ! How dare he 😔. I feel personally attacked 😈
Aaj se I will call him Raghav uncle 😎
Their ship name even sounds better than Raghvi
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Par 5th July mein woh Lungi wala Raghav se hi baat karta hai after knowing Pallavi played a prank with him
It’s after the tickling scene. When Amma and Pallavi are making fun of him on the table and then he goes to his den. He sees Pallavi there.
Thanks Shri ❤️❤️❤️🤗
Sab aap logon ki wajah se 🥳
Haan 🤗
Vera I just noticed...
You’re a dazzler 🥳🥳
Congrats 🎉 🤗
Raghav called a 25 year old Pallavi aunty ! How dare he 😔. I feel personally attacked 😈
Aaj se I will call him Raghav uncle 😎
He’s dadhi wale baba Pallavi ne yeh shubh kaam ka inauguration kar chuka hai😂