Sir, I'm not able to get tagged, plz help me with this
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sir, I'm not able to get tagged, plz help me with this
Just a quick question,
Although I have a badge of sizzler why under my name is still says IF rockerz
Any answer ?
Respected Sir,
My friends are unable to tag me in their respective posts...it's happening from last two days earlier no one was tagging me so not sure it's a new problem or old...I have updated my privacy settings also but still it's not working...whenever they type my name for tagging my username is not showing.
Please help me with this as I'm requesting it from yesterday. Thank you.
Please help me with this 🙏
I am sorry to be posting this here but I have made a request for a forum for the new show meet of zeetv. It has already been on air for like 2 weeks. I have requested for it again and again but still no response. Please kindly look into it.
I'm not able to crop my profile pic...
Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85
I am sorry to be posting this here but I have made a request for a forum for the new show meet of zeetv. It has already been on air for like 2 weeks. I have requested for it again and again but still no response. Please kindly look into it.
Please get this forum opened asap Vijay as many members have been requesting since 2 weeks but requests are being ignored
User tagging issue is resolved now...
Thank you so much for helping us 🤗
Originally posted by: pareshif
User tagging issue is resolved now...
Thanks a lot
Sir request you to look into the duplication of PMs in inbox issue please .
Hi All, First off, a huge thank you to each one of you! Your active participation and enthusiasm continue to shape our community into a vibrant...
1.8k