Originally posted by: FlowerHater
I am still of opinion that Malini ki kartutein kabhi nahi ayengi samne 😆would be happy if proven wrong but I am sure I won't🤣be
I’m like aayegi but darr hain DD KI whitewashing hogi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FlowerHater
I am still of opinion that Malini ki kartutein kabhi nahi ayengi samne 😆would be happy if proven wrong but I am sure I won't🤣be
I’m like aayegi but darr hain DD KI whitewashing hogi
Will didi be exposed this year? Uske athyachaar ki hadh hi nahi hain.
Originally posted by: wizardofoz2
Will didi be exposed this year? Uske athyachaar ki hadh hi nahi hain.
Serial k last epi mei ho jaaye to bhi badi baat.. We should be thankful if they atleast do that
Originally posted by: wizardofoz2
Will didi be exposed this year? Uske athyachaar ki hadh hi nahi hain.
Will DD be exposed ever?? This is my question😕
Originally posted by: wizardofoz2
Will didi be exposed this year? Uske athyachaar ki hadh hi nahi hain.
Wiz, there is more torture coming our way.. Till now only the 3 T's were blaming Imlie, Adi has also flipped a bit...
What is with the strange expression he gave when dd confessed that she loves him v much. Bulabwa jal utha kaa???
On a side note, Anu seems to have left for the C house.. small mercies..🤣