Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
It’s actually more fun than it sounds 🤣
You want to try one round?? 🥺🥺
I’m playing so I want company 😭😂
I already started 🤣
go for it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
It’s actually more fun than it sounds 🤣
You want to try one round?? 🥺🥺
I’m playing so I want company 😭😂
I already started 🤣
go for it
Swasti gayab hai abhi hai na? Ab content milega😂😂😂
I didn't know this was a song🤦♀️😂😂
I thought he made that up because they were at that beach😂😂
i meant that only🤣Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Chalo chai pite hai ☕️ ☕️
KD tere liye thodi Alicia ke liye gayega wo line!!🤭🤭🤣🤣
Me too me too 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
I didn't know this was a song🤦♀️😂😂
I thought he made that up because they were at that beach😂😂
What did you start?? Are you playing?? 😲😲
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
What did you start?? Are you playing?? 😲😲
I meant I'm ready to play the game 🤣
Nope. Heck I don't think I even know this movie or knew there was a movie with Salamn and PC outside of Mujhse Shaadi Karoge and Salam e ishq🤷🏽♀️ and certainly not Sohail khan in the mix