Originally posted by: Saichintalli
this make sence yaar, congratulations Usha my girl, I am proud of you👏, girls answer mil gaya for all our questions
Thank you Mounika, you are making me awkward now 😳😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
this make sence yaar, congratulations Usha my girl, I am proud of you👏, girls answer mil gaya for all our questions
Thank you Mounika, you are making me awkward now 😳😆
arre yaar Sachi wali tarif hai yeh ,not like virat😆
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
arre yaar Sachi wali tarif hai yeh ,not like virat😆
After watching Ghum for so long I don't know if it's virats Jalebis truth or truth truth 🤣.
it's truth truth
After watching Ghum for so long I don't know if it's virats Jalebis truth or truth truth 🤣.
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
this make sence yaar, congratulations Usha my girl, I am proud of you👏, girls answer mil gaya for all our questions
and it is working for them... Ghum has a higher romance rating than henna show on hulu 🤣
I am saying na, that rating is for horror🤣
and it is working for them... Ghum has a higher romance rating than henna show on hulu 🤣
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
I am saying na, that rating is for horror🤣
the horror of EMA kya??? 🤣
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
this make sence yaar, congratulations Usha my girl, I am proud of you👏, girls answer mil gaya for all our questions
Wah kya baat hai. Best am best.
Has everyone given up on getting the episode on time?? 🤣
Has everyone given up on getting the episode on time?? 🤣
I didn't yet 🤣. I am dheet like Didi😆