Originally posted by: FlowerHater
She wanted to marry him and he wanted her to focus on her career💔
He was her world ,her everything 💔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FlowerHater
She wanted to marry him and he wanted her to focus on her career💔
He was her world ,her everything 💔
Namik Paul kaise actor hai ? Any idea ?
I liked him ,I have seen only 1 show of his that was on Sony 👍🏼don't remember the name though ,on and off dekha tha he was nice👍🏼there
I know she was very much invested in him😭emotionally🥺uske 10 mein se 8 projects were with him only🥺
I have seen the pics of her at crematorium🥺it's gut wrenching
why man . He is very tall.😆 lamp post. He was in ek duje ke vaste.🤔 last I saw him in kzk2. He is ok 🤔 actor.Namik Paul kaise actor hai ? Any idea ?
Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
why man . He is very tall.😆 lamp post. He was in ek duje ke vaste.🤔 last I saw him in kzk2. He is ok 🤔 actor.
@bold yes this was the name of the sony show😆
I think apu ji is asking as a new Leena Ganguly show is coming on air "icha node" something similar🤣
Uske liye he is a candidate for main lead
Originally posted by: FlowerHater
I know she was very much invested in him😭emotionally🥺uske 10 mein se 8 projects were with him only🥺
I have seen the pics of her at crematorium🥺it's gut wrenching
I couldn't see her in such state...she's broken. He went too soon 💔
will he able to pull stunts like adi🤔 I think no🤣Originally posted by: FlowerHater
@bold yes this was the name of the sony show😆
I think apu ji is asking as a new Leena Ganguly show is coming on air "icha node" something similar🤣
Uske liye he is a candidate for main lead
BB13's Top 4...an unexpected and heartbreaking reunion 💔
https://twitter.com/muskaan1212/status/1433436712177262592?s=19
https://twitter.com/astralshinings/status/1433733391271161856?s=19
https://twitter.com/imrealasim786/status/1433410377577078787?s=19
Kal ka BB15 OTT stream began with this 💔
https://twitter.com/sid4evers/status/1433486666984050688?s=19
Originally posted by: August14
BB13's Top 4...an unexpected and heartbreaking reunion 💔
https://twitter.com/muskaan1212/status/1433436712177262592?s=19
https://twitter.com/astralshinings/status/1433733391271161856?s=19
https://twitter.com/imrealasim786/status/1433410377577078787?s=19
No body would have thought this will be the reason of reunion😭 I was informed by Shweta yesterday on insta I was shocked and thinking that ullu bana rahi h then she shared clips and all 🥺i was 😲