Never wanted to be a Canadian more than ever 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Never wanted to be a Canadian more than ever 🤣
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
the amount of times I've heard this ✨batwara promo✨, I can't- 🤡
Huh, another Batwara?or the haveli one?😂😂
Maybe it's a sign, Sara 😆
At this rate, maybe we'll all get to watch it at the same time 🤣
Here it comes then

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Maybe it's a sign, Sara 😆
At this rate, maybe we'll all get to watch it at the same time 🤣
babe, baba takes it off of hotstar, we'll always be 30 minutes apart 🤣
Every single soul in Pandya niwas does nautanki. Offlate it's been Suman's turn, except the recent accident and Gaumbi ignoring when the bricks fell, everything before and after have been totally unnecessary😕
So am I Hails, so am I 😭😭
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
babe, baba takes it off of hotstar, we'll always be 30 minutes apart 🤣
You don't know what Hotstar they take it off of... who knows, maybe it's the Canadians who are quietly sipping their Tim Hortons' who update the episodes 🤣
I always feel soo proud and amazed when someone I know does medicine...