Originally posted by: White-Lilac
The plot was saas bahu saga with vampires and human Piya plus the mystery of rooh afza bottle but it just went down the drain 🤣🤣
yes that was my intention from the start but it’s virtually gone now 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
The plot was saas bahu saga with vampires and human Piya plus the mystery of rooh afza bottle but it just went down the drain 🤣🤣
yes that was my intention from the start but it’s virtually gone now 🤣
I'm telling you someone might have mistakenly taken that unnamed cursed woman's name and that affected the speed of our AT 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
The plot was saas bahu saga with vampires and human Piya plus the mystery of rooh afza bottle but it just went down the drain 🤣🤣
We brought some romance atleast tried to🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I'm telling you someone might have mistakenly taken that unnamed cursed woman's name and that affected the speed of our AT 🤣🤣
she actually is a curse 🤣 did anyone say it? 🤣 I know I didn’t
Many a times in the previous ATs and now I just feel like running jab bhi aisi situation aaye 🤣
I dont recall! Did i say? I think not 🤣
I didn’t think this far 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
yes that was my intention from the start but it’s virtually gone now 🤣
We had discussed this before starting the story par ab kuch aur hi ho gaya hai so let me know when this one gets over so that I can join you guys in the next one 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
We had discussed this before starting the story par ab kuch aur hi ho gaya hai so let me know when this one gets over so that I can join you guys in the next one 🤣🤣
You need to replace it with if🤣
🤣🤣
Read about some jungle me mangal but don't know what actually you guys wrote 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k