Someone should interview Rahana Aftaab who is the writer. I want to see how many brain cells she has. 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Someone should interview Rahana Aftaab who is the writer. I want to see how many brain cells she has. 😡
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
Someone should interview Rahana Aftaab who is the writer. I want to see how many brain cells she has. 😡
![]()
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
Someone should interview Rahana Aftaab who is the writer. I want to see how many brain cells she has. 😡
Never investing my self at this extent to her show again, danish ka hua tab bhi
Never investing my self at this extent to her show again, danish ka hua tab bhi
Aint the purpose just to watch him ☺️🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRicrALnE9W/?utm_medium=copy_link
When Hammad goes and tells Shahzaib that he is getting his sister a khula and after that he will get her married to Harris, I think Shahzaib's actual gham phase will start. And he will have these moments.
I so cant wait for this scene. 😭
He does look like he is longing for her. Wants to her to not leave. And at the same time sees a pleading Isra. 💔
Purpose yes but not investing myself so much 🤬
Chalo main workout karne jaa rahi hu, I have new-found inspiration ☺️🤣
Someday, imma meet and thank him for it 🤣
Don't have too much fun without me!! 🤣
I will watch, but only after the show ends. If its good il watch the whole thing. If not, binge watch only his scenes. Cuz Danish ke liye kuch bhi.
Never investing my self at this extent to her show again, danish ka hua tab bhi
Ashley, waiting for the Os 😆
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRicrALnE9W/?utm_medium=copy_link
When Hammad goes and tells Shahzaib that he is getting his sister a khula and after that he will get her married to Harris, I think Shahzaib's actual gham phase will start. And he will have these moments.
I so cant wait for this scene. 😭
He does look like he is longing for her. Wants to her to not leave. And at the same time sees a pleading Isra. 💔
Dekho plan or no plan isra pehli baari mein to maanegi nai because kiddie to hai hi upar se show ki heroine bhi hai
So shahzaib aise royega yaad karke fir agli baar vo maan jayegi