Originally posted by: PSharada
Do give me link to whatever you get - I really need to see the episode like NOW
yeah I'll DM you
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: PSharada
Do give me link to whatever you get - I really need to see the episode like NOW
yeah I'll DM you
Originally posted by: PSharada
Do give me link to whatever you get - I really need to see the episode like NOW
Will it be too much if I say, I’m getting withdrawal symptoms 😆😆
no me too.
I'm getting antsy 🤣🤣 maybe this break in instant watching will be healthy 🤣🤣
when you see the episode is uploaded....
but it says the dreaded
"This content is currently not available in your region"




Why what happened?when you see the episode is uploaded....
but it says the dreaded
"This content is currently not available in your region"
Is the episode up yet ? I am so angry - This is beyond ridiculous now.
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Why what happened?
Disney merged all their content (including international) to Disney +, Hulu or ESPN here in the US.
Currently, there are 20 MHRW episodes on Hulu, but not today's ep 172. And if they don't upload it today, then I'm worried we're going to be tied to the US tv airing schedule and not get early access like we used to hotstar. 😭
@Psharada (sorry, what's your name?? :D)
This is what I saw on hotstar & my subsequent reaction.
I'm sad.
😭
when you see the episode is uploaded....
but it says the dreaded
"This content is currently not available in your region"
Disney merged all their content (including international) to Disney +, Hulu or ESPN here in the US.
Currently, there are 20 MHRW episodes on Hulu, but not today's ep 172. And if they don't upload it today, then I'm worried we're going to be tied to the US tv airing schedule and not get early access like we used to hotstar. 😭
Did the episode not get uploaded for you yet on Hulu?