Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Miss.M

Prema I'm going to be tagged for spamming the thread 😂😂😂 but trying to finish it for LU 

we know ðŸ¤£

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Only if you post every 15 secs, IF calls us spammers. Give a minute  or two before posting the next post. should be fine😆

I am still moving to the new thread for LU as it is easier for me.

am I a ✨spammer✨? 

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Kaise kar lete ho tum log... Pure ke oure edt khatam... Main to thak gayi bhai sahab.. 

On a more relevant note Shiva was actually wearing slightly more fitted clothes yesterday... It was so good to see. 

mpks1 thumbnail

I also feel like suman holds Dhara up to the highest standards of being a bahu.. She should make no mistakes.. I'm not happy that she threw the comb or what she said in the precap, but I feel like for suman because Dhara has always taken care of her, regardless of how she was treated, her not being there was a betrayal of sorts in Suman's eyes. 

I am not happy with anything Suman does these days except for her care for Shiva. She blames all the DILs and like you said Dhara gets the most of it and suffers through Suman's insecurity and shenanigans. They are flip flopping with Suman like they do other characters😕

Miss.M thumbnail

Only if you post every 15 secs, IF calls us spammers. Give a minute  or two before posting the next post. should be fine😆

I am still moving to the new thread for LU as it is easier for me.

It tells you also if you post more than five in a row in three minutes.. So I've been trying to go back to read and find content 😂

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I kind of watched the episode yesterday half half... 

Some questions if anyone has any opinions... 

When Dev put the curtains round why did he miss the front portion?? 

why did he not shut the front door and lock it if he was going to bath Suman near the well? 

Kattapa ne bahubali ko kyun mara? (sorry couldn't resist!!) 

Because he is Adhbut MBA topper Dev🤣 I still can't get over his Bathroom mein bluetooth speaker idea🤪

Miss.M thumbnail

I am not happy with anything Suman does these days except for her care for Shiva. She blames all the DILs and like you said Dhara gets the most of it and suffers through Suman's insecurity and shenanigans. They are flip flopping with Suman like they do other characters😕

So true... I really wanted her to be that one person in the family who knows everyone inside out so when she speaks she makes an impact.. Like the kangaan pagphere with her internal dialogue of Shiva and then the decision she made... But seems like they don't want consistency in her character 🤔or any character 🙄🙄

Miss.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Because he is Adhbut MBA topper Dev🤣 I still can't get over his Bathroom mein bluetooth speaker idea🤪

Oh priya priya priya.. I miss you!!! I had so many things to share with you but now I've forgotten 😂

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Oh priya priya priya.. I miss you!!! I had so many things to share with you but now I've forgotten 😂

Minnnn🤗 I missed you too...your SPH doses...I am for LU after so long😆

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail

yes, it's ready, goooo ðŸ¤£