Age gap dekho jara isme 🥵🥵🥵🥵
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTR42bGv9_J/?utm_medium=copy_link
That’s what I want to see again
Vir is looking gorgeous ❤️😻🔥🥵
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Age gap dekho jara isme 🥵🥵🥵🥵
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTR42bGv9_J/?utm_medium=copy_link
That’s what I want to see again
Vir is looking gorgeous ❤️😻🔥🥵
Age gap dekho jara isme 🥵🥵🥵🥵
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTR42bGv9_J/?utm_medium=copy_link
It looks so sexy...🔥🔥
I badly want this old look of Vir...Grey strands bhi zyada hai...Looks so hot...Hot Daddy type vibes deta hai...☺️😳
Omg vir is looking 🔥
I like this look better then he has now
Age gap dekho jara isme 🥵🥵🥵🥵
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTR42bGv9_J/?utm_medium=copy_link
Vir is aging backwards.. 🤪
Lekin yaha kitana hottt lag raha hai yaar . 🥵🥵
Aur tewar to dekho m 🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵
Look at them now
Age gap dekho jara isme 🥵🥵🥵🥵
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTR42bGv9_J/?utm_medium=copy_link
Babies
Kitni cute lag rahi hai, ekdum soft
Aur vir with gray hairs
Reverse chal raha dono ka ab
Guys look at this…
Doesn’t it look like PurVir are out on a date and Bawari is calling on the babysitter to check in on the kids 🤣
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
It looks so sexy...🔥🔥
I badly want this old look of Vir...Grey strands bhi zyada hai...Looks so hot...Hot Daddy type vibes deta hai...☺️😳
Mujhe bhi 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
Esa look diya na itna royenge YT pe sab 😈
Bada maja ayega
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
Guys look at this…
Doesn’t it look like PurVir are out on a date and Bawari is calling on the babysitter to check in on the kids 🤣
Yess yess yess . 🤣🤣🤣🤣