Originally posted by: Swastika34
KDice ship ka toh pta nhi !! Woh log toh solo pic upload krne mein busy hain filhaal! 🤣
Lol acha hai ab thoda underground jaane do unko! Thode din baad dhamaka milega! Official ka!😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Swastika34
KDice ship ka toh pta nhi !! Woh log toh solo pic upload krne mein busy hain filhaal! 🤣
Lol acha hai ab thoda underground jaane do unko! Thode din baad dhamaka milega! Official ka!😂😂
Aare kuch solo game nahi hai! Jaan bujke chal raha hai! Kal tak dono line pe aa jaege🤣🤣🤣🤣
So I'm assuming Ruhi makes an appearance tom😂
Also the bts of Shiva talking to his friends..
Pata nahi kya milega
Why is everyone in shades of blue for the upcoming function except KD🤔 and where is Alicia
Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
Can I um....Can I join this ship.....I wanna see a jealous Raavi😳
Of course the more the better 🤗
\Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
Can I um....Can I join this ship.....I wanna see a jealous Raavi😳
ab tu bhi on my hit list 😳🤣
i hope so🤞Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Aare kuch solo game nahi hai! Jaan bujke chal raha hai! Kal tak dono line pe aa jaege🤣🤣🤣🤣
Track record dekha jaye toh Saturday toh aana hi padega🤣
U
Dishoom dishoom
Shiva might hit u back baby
Careful
I will hit Shiva then🖤
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
So I'm assuming Ruhi makes an appearance tom😂
Also the bts of Shiva talking to his friends..
Pata nahi kya milega
Why is everyone in shades of blue for the upcoming function except KD🤔 and where is Alicia
She wasn’t there yesterday but there’s another night shift today so hopefully today she’ll be there 🤞
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
U
Dishoom dishoom
Shiva might hit u back baby
Careful
I will hit Shiva then🖤
I am not touching my raavi unless it is to give her hug
I will dishoom dishoom shiva 🤣