Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I love you 🤗 thank you for coming 🤗
everyone here is just going on and on about Ruhi and shiva and shiru 😭😭😭
bachale behen 😭
Shiva Pandya ki biwi lagti phool si bachi hai par she is just as sanki as her AagBoy pati. Ruhi so much as bats an eyelid at Shiva, yeh Ruhi ke galay mein haath daal ke rooh nikaal legi uski, a la Game of Thrones 🙂🔪🔪🔪🔪
& that's barkhaa for you 🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
probably 🤣🤣🤣
madam ji would probably stare in confusion for the first 5 mins and then when shiva leaves, then her mouth would conveniently open 🤣
I mean like your mouth should be open when your mans is there right like.... okay I am leaving 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
because I do get very very possessive for Raavi when it comes to shiva 🤣 I will whole heartedly admit it 🤣 I can’t see her heart breaking because of another girl
Yesssss thissss 😭😭😭😭💯 i dont want to see raavi hurt or jealous 😭😭😭😭
I'll watch the episode for this🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I liked that one 🤣🤣 because it was in reply to what raavi said 🤣
but I don't want him calling her behen in front of another girl 🤣 I will lose it 🤣
HAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHE HUHUHUHUH HOHOHOHOH
Me tooooo 😭😭😭😭
you can have fun but not that chudail ruhi 🤣
For the love of god please stop !!
stoppppppppppp!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭