Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
No it’s not her time yet. She needs to stay on earth, maybe in 80 years she will join him.

Everyone has got a good kurta ,yeh KD ko kya pehna diya.it looks cut out from a screen 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I liked that one 🤣🤣 because it was in reply to what raavi said 🤣
but I don't want him calling her behen in front of another girl 🤣 I will lose it 🤣
HAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHE HUHUHUHUH HOHOHOHOH
Calm down! You know PS writers won’t do atyachar on you.
But I am with Maahi on this ShiRu ship atleast for drabbles, OS and SS.
Else how will Raavi realize😆
Originally posted by: Madheart
Waitt, who's Ruhi? 😆
Tejuuu, the new GF and soon to be bride for Shiva 💜
Originally posted by: Madheart
Waitt, who's Ruhi? 😆
Raavi's new fraaannddd!! 🤣
that's it, I have decided 🤣 if shiva's hands ever touch any other girl's waist
then no matter how much smd shiva begs and pleads, raavi is marrying dev and he is getting nothing 🤣🤣