Follow IF rules.
Let's ignore the posts we don't like and read what we like

Take care and love you all


Follow IF rules.
Let's ignore the posts we don't like and read what we like

Take care and love you all


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It's true 👍🏼Originally posted by: caller123
Follow IF rules.
Let's ignore the posts we don't like and read what we like
Take care and love you all
Love u too Kate ❤️ take care of urself dear 🤗
Love u all 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: Summer_bunny
I am in love with this jealous veer😍😍......
Give some update yaar
Originally posted by: Summer_bunny
I am in love with this jealous veer😍😍......
How was the episode?
Originally posted by: Summer_bunny
I am in love with this jealous veer😍😍......
Me toooo! It’s the first time we are seeing him like that. I can’t get over how he forgot the plan and was ready to murder Suraj when he flirted with Rani. 🤣
Ohhh damnnnn I was wrong, Veeru was unable to control himself 🤣🤣🤪
Truth will be out. Right?😆
Originally posted by: caller123
Truth will be out. Right?😆
As per the precap, yes. In the precap he explicitly said “he was doing a wrong thing with our Rani”. Then Vijaya says “that means she’s not Radhika (?) but Rani”. Then the zeeTv dude says “now what will happen after Vijaya and Suraj find out Rani’s truth?”.
But it may be a hoax too because both of their dialogues were voiceovers 😄