Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

It’s all life darling. It is unpredictable yet a beautiful journey with ups, downs, lefts and rights. At the end of the day, we cannot change anything anyone’s destiny or even our own.

♥️

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

hindi BB winer I think may his soul rest in peace 

Let's have a hug 🤗if u feel want to cry then cry loudly u can feel free then take some sleep .nothing is permanent dear

Yes dear. Bigg Boss season 13 winner he was and also of Khatron Ke Khiladi season 7.💔

Thankyou for this hug. I needed it very much.🤗

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I had high expectations from their first night. Alas 🤣

Mee to dear. And after 2-3 weeks later I got to know, that was their first night.😭🤣

Originally posted by: Summer_bunny

AK actually the story is by Ved Raj..but the regular writers are different Initially the writer was Abhijeet Sinha, who wrote till Balliya 1.0, then second one is Akriti Dheeraj Atreja, who gave us tracks like Jail and Balliya 2.0😅 BTW..she writes the block buster show imlie also..Now recently we got a new writer from episode 248, her name is Pavni Mehrotra.

Her name is Pavani Mendiratta dear.😊

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

This is so sad. May his soul rest in peace. 

Death is a sad news but what makes it more devastating is when it is sudden 😥

Sending hugs for u 🤗 I admire u for always speaking ur heart ❤️ but don't be hard on urself. We will all have the same fate someday. It's life. And we get used to living without our loved ones who left us forever knowing that we will meet them again somehow. 

May God give strength to his family

Thankyou so much dear Yaso.❤️

I am also praying for his family. May God give them strength to hold themselves in this hard situation.

And again, thankyou so much for your precious words for me.  Literally means a lot dear.♥️

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

Her name is Pavani Mendiratta dear.😊

she is too good yaar 👍🏼👏

She know very well viewers all wish n slowly slowly she is fulfilling our all wishes 🤗❤️hope TRP will also increase n our show will get slot leadership soon❤️