Originally posted by: barkhaa_tpm
IRL mein na sahi .. show mein VoM ho gaya aaj 🤣
Hai na?
It was sooo crazyyyyy🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: barkhaa_tpm
IRL mein na sahi .. show mein VoM ho gaya aaj 🤣
Hai na?
It was sooo crazyyyyy🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
okay can you all talk about something uninteresting for the next 20 minutes so I can shower 🤣

Yup exactly
Yes, I really remembered VOM while watching that part❤️
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Oh I would love it
I would stomp on their heart and piece it to powder if I could🖤🖤

didn't watched the episode.
Are we talking about the bhaiya part??😆
Maahi you're back🤗
I know right😉 im way better than dobi raavi. I'd love him wholeheartedly😭❤
Yess momziee🤗
I missed you🥺❣️

Plan change, Hatao raavi ko🤣 Please give me some romantic moments with him☺️
wish he had said something