R5, most confused round so far😒
there is left/right profile, looking left/right/up/down and turn left/right completely.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
R5, most confused round so far😒
there is left/right profile, looking left/right/up/down and turn left/right completely.
I am glad my hearts dont have bones , because Skeleton betrayal will break it . come on Shibu , we are grieving for the last points , how can you expect us to read next round questions
I lost total of 15 points till now , I was trying to catch up with first place but after some consideration I decided I want 16 points now 🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I am glad my hearts dont have bones , because Skeleton betrayal will break it . come on Shibu , we are grieving for the last points , how can you expect us to read next round questions
If you don't stop grieving before the deadline, your grief will increase 😅 but if you send faster and get all correct for r6, or atleast most of it, you grief will lessen
Originally posted by: hasini009
R5, most confused round so far😒
there is left/right profile, looking left/right/up/down and turn left/right completely.
Hasini Holmes can we delete directions from our laws now , I can't can't think of ever using those words or directions for the time being
Answers sent😎Waiting for my full points
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I lost total of 15 points till now , I was trying to catch up with first place but after some consideration I decided I want 16 points now 🤣
Dhanda karo toh bada karo purushottam bhai😎
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
If you don't stop grieving before the deadline, your grief will increase 😅 but if you send faster and get all correct for r6, or atleast most of it, you grief will lessen
First objective is not to find answers , it is to find what is the tricky question 🤣. Then find answer and match it with Shreya answers , come on Shibu , no rounds is easy anymore 🥺
How can submitting after 9 people be called early and receive 15 bonus points?🤔Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Tell me you will give me 15 Bonus points for early submission , I will send asap 🤣
What about the first 9 people who have already submitted?😊
Cheers..
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Answers sent😎Waiting for my full points
Are you one of 6 suspects ? Blurred Holmes needs to know