haan re! It does😲Originally posted by: Srijeeta06
maarna matBut doesn’t the locket design looks a sort of letter ‘M’ ?🙈
I noticed today actually
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
haan re! It does😲Originally posted by: Srijeeta06
maarna matBut doesn’t the locket design looks a sort of letter ‘M’ ?🙈
I noticed today actually
I know right!!!
the fandom seems to have a better song choice than makers lately😆
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
haan re! It does😲
Guys, just making sure. You know that these are two separate leaves in her mangalsutra and not an M? 🤣
Guess what, it has been discussed in details on MF . SURPRISSSSEEE
Originally posted by: Inese_20
I know right!!!
the fandom seems to have a better song choice than makers lately😆
They should make a poll for it 🤣
ohh! Better to know that... Varna I thought k mandy se uski shaadi ho jayegiOriginally posted by: Inese_20
Guys, just making sure. You know that these are two separate leaves in her mangalsutra and not an M? 🤣
Guess what, it has been discussed in details on MF . SURPRISSSSEEE
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
ohh! Better to know that... Varna I thought k mandy se uski shaadi ho jayegi
Lol no crazy MF theories please 🤣
she has been wearing this MS since forever now and clearly Raghav bought it for her ❤️
And Nidhi just told me it’s a normal Tamilian MS !
Btw I love it, it’s really beautiful on Pallavi ❤️
really... I didn't notice before😲Originally posted by: Inese_20
Lol no crazy MF theories please 🤣
she has been wearing this MS since forever now and clearly Raghav bought it for her ❤️
And Nidhi just told me it’s a normal Tamilian MS !
Btw I love it, it’s really beautiful on Pallavi ❤️
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
really... I didn't notice before😲
What you didn’t notice her MS?😲😲😲
she has been wearing it since drunk Amma-Pallavi episode!
she changed from a Marathi MS to a Tamilian one (let’s assume it as a Telugu MS, because CVs🙄)
And it felt like a milestone in Pallavi’s acceptance of Raghav and their marriage! That’s why we all remember it kaafi ache se ❤️
I didn't notice the M sign beforeOriginally posted by: Inese_20
What you didn’t notice her MS?😲😲😲
she has been wearing it since drunk Amma-Pallavi episode!
she changed from a Marathi MS to a Tamilian one (let’s assume it as a Telugu MS, because CVs🙄)
And it felt like a milestone in Pallavi’s acceptance of Raghav and their marriage! That’s why we all remember it kaafi ache se ❤️