Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
Nothing less than perfect 🤩
No hater will ever think of attacking Pallu again 😈
I know right 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
Nothing less than perfect 🤩
No hater will ever think of attacking Pallu again 😈
I know right 🤣
Guys, please edit the gif from your quotes na.❤️
This one is making the page heavy, I edited my original comment and uploaded a compresssed version😆
Amazing 🤪🤪🤪
maarna mat
But doesn’t the locket design looks a sort of letter ‘M’ ?🙈
I noticed today actually
Miss Cute Khedkar

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06
maarna matBut doesn’t the locket design looks a sort of letter ‘M’ ?🙈
I noticed today actually
Beautiful cap
And srijeeta, make an MF post on this. Wahan ache reactions milenge 🤣
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Beautiful cap
And srijeeta, make an MF post on this. Wahan ache reactions milenge 🤣
Nhi baba
Aur bashing nhi chahiye
Waise hi nhi chhodte becharo ko😒

Their eye-talks
