Probably after 2-3 weeks.
I will try to visit AT once in a while.
Will miss you all 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Probably after 2-3 weeks.
I will try to visit AT once in a while.
Will miss you all 🤗
Probably after 2-3 weeks.
I will try to visit AT once in a while.
Will miss you all 🤗
yayyyyy
2-3 weeks will vanish soon. Will wait ❤️🤗
All the best girl.🤗
Probably after 2-3 weeks.
I will try to visit AT once in a while.
Will miss you all 🤗
We'll miss you.
New AT🥳
Thanks Parul for adding this 🤗
Thank you for suggesting! How could we miss this

How’s this for squad leader’s introduction on page 1?😎
Originally posted by: Inese_20
How’s this for squad leader’s introduction on page 1?😎
Nothing less than perfect 🤩
No hater will ever think of attacking Pallu again 😈
Honeymoon vibes aa rahi hai mujhe ☺️