Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
Nahi milegi yaar, we ain’t that lucky to have a happy ending after so much misery
😭😭😭😭 epi 7 se sab ke sab ro rahe hai
Aare yr happy ending dilwayo yr mai nahi dekhugi last epi othewise
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
Nahi milegi yaar, we ain’t that lucky to have a happy ending after so much misery
😭😭😭😭 epi 7 se sab ke sab ro rahe hai
Aare yr happy ending dilwayo yr mai nahi dekhugi last epi othewise
Waise NS kya karega ye bht interesting hoga dekhna.
But jeetna nahi chahiye
Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
Nahi milegi yaar, we ain’t that lucky to have a happy ending after so much misery
Anything possible on Geo
Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
He’s killing it as the rich dude dulha in Aye Musht e Khaak .. This look ❤️
Riv will be dead 🤪
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTNR4rRBgEV/?utm_medium=copy_link
Dude .. u shouldn't be posting his pics .. I will go talaq talaq talaq on my husband for him ... I won't ask for khula..
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤩🤩
🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Originally posted by: rivaanvira
Dude .. u shouldn't be posting his pics .. I will go talaq talaq talaq on my husband for him ... I won't ask for khula..
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤩🤩
🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
I really enjoy switching on your fangirl mode 🤣🤣🤣
Just look at him in that haseen dulha costume 🥵😍❤️😂🤣
Originally posted by: FarhaadkiMahi
Waise NS kya karega ye bht interesting hoga dekhna.
But jeetna nahi chahiye
What if NS win the Election due to Farhad and then agrees for Farhad Mahi alliance? 🤪🤣
This will be a twist which nobody saw coming 🤣
I wonder whether Feroze sees these crazy stuff and haans haans ke lotpot hojana hai usko 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: FarhaadkiMahi
😭😭😭😭 epi 7 se sab ke sab ro rahe hai
Aare yr happy ending dilwayo yr mai nahi dekhugi last epi othewise
Issiliye toh there’s a tweet somewhere fans asking Kadwani that how much was the budget for the glycerin stock of the show?
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: FarhaadkiMahi
no mahi rebelian toh nahi banegi but confess kar sakti hai
Waise HN ke heroine ke confession bht jabajast hote hai
Maine pahle bola na bht log uss red dress se predict kar rahe hai mahi jayegi feedi ke peechhe😆
I really have no expectations from Mahi’s confession, aisa bhi hosakta hai ke bina confess kiye hi she dies 😆
No I am quite sure ke woh scene nahi ayega