Your videos from YouTube are awesome 👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Your videos from YouTube are awesome 👏
This is me laughing when Raghav says "Ab dekh Mandhar RaghVi kya karte hain" 🐷
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
This is me laughing when Raghav says "Ab dekh Mandhar RaghVi kya karte hain" 🐷
Laugh laugh ✌️✌️
But I am not laughing at my Anna 😎😎🤗
Tumhara pyar bhi andha ho chuka hai 🤣
.
Nope I love Anna and pallu 🤗
I never trolled or laughed 👍👍
It's #gayukapyaarforraghvi
I cried after watching this 🥺
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTKeSKcDQT9/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
I cried after watching this 🥺
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTKeSKcDQT9/?utm_medium=copy_link
Gosh i soo miss the bond VD and Pallavi shared in the first few episodes 😭
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
.
Nope I love Anna and pallu 🤗
I never trolled or laughed 👍👍
It's #gayukapyaarforraghvi
So do I but if they do something stupid as they did yesterday with the whole I will kill Mandhar to free Pallu of her worries act or Pallu thinking of burning her hand so that "na rahegi baas na bajegi basuri" then I will laugh at them and call their act stupid. Doesnt mean I love them any less.😊