Bollywood CC#67- Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.9k

Users

58

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

Rangaaa thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Well. Beware because I’m not a very good storyteller and this dream might not be as interesting as I first thought.😆


It’s night, about 11-12. And my mom has finally decided to trust with some secret about a relative. But as soon as she starts telling me, I see something flying in the room. A small insect. Soon, I see more of such insects lying in a puddle of water in the room. They’re all silver and have started growing in size.


I look down the window. On the road, there’s another puddle filled with such creatures/bugs. It had been raining, so puddles are to be expected. Then I see a group of men examining that road puddle. One of them, who looks like Rakesh Roshan with hair, tells me they are alien creatures and if we touch them we’ll turn into one of them and soon after that will be transported to their planet.


So we start running. I only carry some of my clothes with me and there’s some other boy with me. My dad tells us to go ahead and he will join us later with my mom and some girl (sister?). We run and come across several of those bugs of various sizes(all silver). Somehow we manage to get to some clear area(less bugs). And that boy starts screaming and runs away. I try to chase him at first but then give up.


Then my dad shows up in the car. No mom or girl with him. Anyway it’s morning now and he drops me off to some place where other people who ran away have gathered and he again leaves to get my mom and this imaginary sister. People are discussing what to do and how they don’t even know which of those bugs are original and which are turned humans. I find some old uncle I apparently have caused nuisance to before and he reluctantly agrees to help. Anyway, my dad comes back with my mom and that girl who just keeps creepily smiling at me.


Then I woke up.😆

Tujhe Kya hua? Itna lamba post tune type kiya?😆
DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: raj80

Tujhe Kya hua? Itna lamba post tune type kiya?😆

Well the dream was pretty vivid and weird.😆


Badi mushkil se type hua Wo bhi. Keypad mara jaa raha tha bilkul.😵😆

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/nirvan-khan-joins-mamu-salman-khan-as-assistant-director-in-tiger-3_179306


^Salman and Sohail are brothers, right? Salman being the eldest of the all. So, he is Taayaa and not Mamu, right?

TXUHBXPTFXU4RUEO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".