Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Book-Worm
If GM quits this week will be last one for me in this forum. I will miss u guys 😭 🤗
I can't watch another serial 😭
Am gonna watch to support sumbul😊. Will see as long as she is still the female lead and for however long it can be sustained.
Do you really think iqbal going to replace GM?
That guy did quit Karam apna apna within 100 episodes. He has a track record of quitting every serial he casted. I don't want him.
Originally posted by: wizardofoz2
Am gonna watch to support sumbul😊. Will see as long as she is still the female lead and for however long it can be sustained.
Love u dear for supporting Sumbul. But I started watching for Sumeer. I can't watch someone with Sumbul 😭
he quited tumhari paki & waris too. He quits every other day he did only KYPH and after that went after film . Didn't do well. Came back then series of quiting😆Originally posted by: Book-Worm
Do you really think iqbal going to replace GM?
That guy did quit Karam apna apna within 100 episodes. He has a track record of quitting every serial he casted. I don't want him.
Originally posted by: wizardofoz2
Am gonna watch to support sumbul😊. Will see as long as she is still the female lead and for however long it can be sustained.
Can't see Sumbul with another Aadi other than Gashmeer Mahajani😆
Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
he quited tumhari paki & waris too. He quits every other day he did only KYPH and after that went after film . Didn't do well. Came back then series of quiting😆
Is it common for actors to just quit halfway?? I don’t see it in other language serials
Originally posted by: Book-Worm
Love u dear for supporting Sumbul. But I started watching for Sumeer. I can't watch someone with Sumbul 😭
Yeah i also started watching because of the pair par story me abhi bhi kaafi juice hai and i love watching sumbul on screen. Besides this i dont watch any other show. So will continue.😆
only some quits like that and mostly their career is destroyedOriginally posted by: Rollingdeep
Is it common for actors to just quit halfway?? I don’t see it in other language serials
Yar who makes so much wait why GM is not updating time 😢😢😢 I am not able to wait