I don't know what are the makers upto now...may be there is separation track but atleast dusra ML nai if they can't afford instead they could have bought a guy for tejo as her best frnd...fateh ki tab watt lagegi and hum sab enjoy kar sakte the😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don't know what are the makers upto now...may be there is separation track but atleast dusra ML nai if they can't afford instead they could have bought a guy for tejo as her best frnd...fateh ki tab watt lagegi and hum sab enjoy kar sakte the😔
Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL
Guys new promo out on colors tv just saw not finding link. Tejo walk out in anger re uniting jf
Only good thing will happen Tejo leaving them
Originally posted by: YoungHeart
Omgg YASSS .. New promo.. Jasfa exposed. Strong and savage Tejo back
P.S. - I haven’t watched the promo yet
https://twitter.com/shreyajamwal2/status/1432230819746095108?s=21
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Originally posted by: YoungHeart
Omgg YASSS .. New promo.. Jasfa exposed. Strong and savage Tejo back
P.S. - I haven’t watched the promo yet
https://twitter.com/shreyajamwal2/status/1432230819746095108?s=21
Kidar hain kidar hain promo
Feta fet sey lao
Originally posted by: YoungHeart
I am so so disappointed.. I can see Tejo’s best friend being a guy. I feel it goes with her personality. They could have introduced a guy best friend. It would be refreshing to watch a sorted guy in UD… rather than Fateh and Jasfa crap they are showing right now
I am sorry but I really have to warn you, I see that you are repeatedly using the word crap and it's an insulting word for the show!
If S H I T is not allowed, C R A P also can't be allowed!
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: YoungHeart
Omgg YASSS .. New promo.. Jasfa exposed. Strong and savage Tejo back
P.S. - I haven’t watched the promo yet
https://twitter.com/shreyajamwal2/status/1432230819746095108?s=21
I watched it's good 3rd to 9th September
It aired on TV apparently. They haven’t released it online..
Originally posted by: YoungHeart
OMGG YASSS QUEEN IS BACKKK 🥳
https://twitter.com/shreyajamwal2/status/1432231794472996864?s=21
Arre koi promo dalo seena main thandak pohchegi. 🤣🤣🤣plzzzz varna I'll go crazy with anticipation.
Originally posted by: YoungHeart
Omgg YASSS .. New promo.. Jasfa exposed. Strong and savage Tejo back
P.S. - I haven’t watched the promo yet
https://twitter.com/shreyajamwal2/status/1432230819746095108?s=21
Omg finally
Link plz