Mishra Ji made his account private?
Oh no.... ๐ฒ I cant stalk him no more.
The popularity got to him now...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mishra Ji made his account private?
Oh no.... ๐ฒ I cant stalk him no more.
The popularity got to him now...
Tanya Darling - not required

Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I was surprised seeing this on Twitter so I went to my personal account to reconfirm it and then yes
Tanya: what happened? What did U do or say? ๐คฃ
on Insta I can still see - but last post was of 3 days ago
PC is reciting some poem.. good voice - good poem..
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
from today morning I was thinking why did he make his account private ๐คฃ
๐คฃ
Is he forcing people this way to subscribe to his youtube channel?
or director group did it to get back at him? ๐
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Mishra Ji made his account private?
Oh no.... ๐ฒ I cant stalk him no more.
The popularity got to him now...
Why do I feel itz a chaal ๐ something is fishy ...
we have to monitor this case closely..
Oh never heard of Rock on before๐ Saw very few drama of his๐
Hi5๐ Yet again we match๐คฃ๐ค
yessssโบ๏ธ And that Opppaaaa๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ Ji Sung-Park Seo Joon had won best couple award for this ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐
yep๐
lol not Rock on it is๐คฃ..my bad Anika๐คฃ...srry๐
its name is---What's up? 2011 drama๐
we always do match, for liking & not liking of the K dramas๐๐ค๐คฃ๐คฃ
yaa..i saw that award clipping๐คฃ.Seo Joon was so shy๐ณ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ, & couldnt stop laughing๐..Ji Sung was cool๐๐ & imitating his character๐ณ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Pata nahi kyu
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
on Insta I can still see - but last post was of 3 days ago
PC is reciting some poem.. good voice - good poem..
U can still see because u are following him
If u are not following then u canโt see anything
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4