Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm not on Twitter but all the best⭐️
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I'm not on Twitter but all the best⭐️
Even Im not .. All The best..
You can tag your friends ...
Sure. Idk who is on twitter but if you are, do join! 🥳
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Sure. Idk who is on twitter but if you are, do join! 🥳
I am not in twitter. Thanks for the tag😃
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Sure. Idk who is on twitter but if you are, do join! 🥳
Not on Twitter re..
But all the best to those who are! May the trend be a success ⭐️⭐️
Speaking of trends, Kaveri was trending on Twitter yesterday after her butterflies wala promo came out